19 Apr Sold ~ Olde Carlsbad
- Stunning fully remodeled home with modern custom details throughout
- Home built in 1959 as one of Olde Carlsbad’s original farmhouses. Full remodel with additions completed in 2015
- 5 bedrooms with huge bonus room, 3-car garage, 4.5 bathrooms; 3199 est. sq. ft.
- Large lot with pool, mature trees and generous front and back yards; 12,644 est. sq. ft. lot
- High-end European Oak wood flooring throughout
- Gorgeous chef’s kitchen with vertical lift custom cabinets, quartz countertops, & Thermador appliances
- Custom built-in bar off kitchen with glass storage, built-in wine fridge, sink and seating bar
- Modern style standing seam metal roof
- High Vaulted ceilings, LaCantina doors, & Ipe wood deck
- Solar panels with 20 yr commitment and low costs per kilowatt
Incredible modern style farmhouse in Olde Carlsbad. Completely remodeled from top to bottom including a top of the line standing seam metal roof. You will fall in love with the high vaulted ceilings and European Oak wood floors that flow throughout. This is the perfect entertaining home with LaCantina doors that open up to the large backyard with sparkling pool, mature trees and west facing views for memorable sunsets. Every detail is top of the line with contemporary custom vertical lift cabinetry, built-ins throughout, sleek quartz countertops, Thermador appliances and so much more. The kitchen has a built-in bar right off the French doors that open up to a beautiful Ipe wood deck for an indoor/outdoor entertaining atmosphere. The home is on an elevated lot which offers coastal breezes and open western views. A spectacular modern masterpiece that is sure to impress – You won’t find this gem anywhere else!