15 Jan Record Breaking Sale – Encinitas
Sold in 5 Days – $725,000
*Update: Sold $50,000 above market value!
Ask us about our unique sales strategy to get your home sold above market value too!
- End unit – 1459 est. sq.ft., 3 bed/2.5 bath
- 2 car detached garage (steps away)
- Seller spared no expense! Remodeled from top to bottom with attention to detail in every upgrade. Pride of ownership and quality craftsmanship throughout.
- Fully remodeled kitchen, expanded for more space, all new white shaker cabinetry, granite countertops, subway tile full backsplash, built-in refrigerator and wine fridge.
- Fully remodeled bathrooms with gorgeous tile flooring, full tile surrounds in tub and showers, granite countertops, new modern fixtures and low flow toilets
- Full-size washer/dryer room with dedicated folding space and storage shelves
- Community offers pool, clubhouse, BBQ area, tennis and parks
- Energy efficient upgrades such as all new windows, LED lighting and new furnace
- Gorgeous wood flooring throughout including the staircase – no carpet anywhere!
- XL master bedroom (approx. 16’x13′) with ensuite bathroom, dual sinks, and separate vanity area
- Relaxing patio off of master bedroom perfect with lots of natural light and cross breeze
- 8’x5′ extra room off of kitchen perfect to use for extra storage or as a pantry, hobby room, office…etc.
- Entertainer’s patio with pass thru window to kitchen, outdoor sink and bar, storage cabinets and tons of space for dining, BBQing and relaxing
- Highly sought after Village Park community in Encinitas with top-rated schools. Community offers pool, clubhouse, BBQ area, tennis and parks